Thursday, September 18, 2008

9 Years!!!!

Shannon and I celebrated our ninth anniversary on the 5th of Sept. We went to diner at what used to be Sam's seafood on PCH in Seal Beach, It is now called Kona and was a perfect place for Shannon and I, because it was a Hawaiian theme and the food was right up our alleys, but like i said before it was our anniversary. So I would like to say that i could never imagine going through these last nine years with anyone else. As you all know Shannon is my better half and i would not be anywhere in life without her. She is the reason i wake up and the reason that i smile.

4 comments:

The Wiersma Family said...

First I would like to say Congrats on 9 years, Jason and I just celebrated 6 years! With that said, if she is the reason you smile.... then the least you can do in this picture is SMILE!

The Mauchs said...

That is a smile.

Team Harry said...

I happen to like your smile Jason!! And I like all the sweet things you have to say about my bestfriend!! Congrats on 9 yrs!!

Im soooo happy you have a blog!! I'm gonna be your biggest fan!! : )

The Mauchs said...

Why thank you Jessica.