Monday, May 11, 2009

Bella





Well, it was Mother's Day night and Jason decided to "get a dog".
He had been looking for a while, but then he got an email about this dog he was interested in, and..........the next thing you know, he was driving to Riverside at7:30 at night to pick up "the dog". It was 3 against 1, so even though I did not want another dog.....I did not win the battle.
All that being said, this is Bella! The newest member of our family. :)
She is a black lab (just like the one me and my sister had when we were kids). She is 11 weeks old, and already ways 23 lbs. She is going to be BIG! Yikes!

7 comments:

The Wiersma Family said...

Well Shan on Saturday we all knew you would lose that battle... congrats on the new member of your family. I am sure all your men in your life are excited!!!

lisa said...

Okay, I started crying when you talked about Gypsy. I'm CRAZY! She looks really cute, and look how happy the boys look with her.. :) Hi Bella!

The Mauchs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mauchs said...

It is tied 3 Girls and 3 Boys.

Team Harry said...

Bella is such an adorable name. I do think it's funny that he got you a dog that you didn't want on Mothers Day.....MEN!!

haha!!

16 more days!!

The Mauchs said...

Ya! I know....
A dog on Mother's Day. Anyone got any good ideas what "special" thing i can get him for Father's Day?! :)
She is a cute dog, and I do like her name. :)
Just for the record, we are now a family of 4, plus 2 dog, 2 hamsters, and 2 frogs. Enough already!!
Love,
Shannon

The Mauchs said...

There was a promis made to me along time ago and i held up my part of the bargin.

I am sorry it turned out to be Mothers day night at 9:30pm.

Also I bet in one year from now Bella will make her change her mind.