Sunday, September 6, 2009

Our 10 Year Anniversary












Yep! We made it 10 years. :)
We went to Palm Springs for our Anniversary this weekend. We had a really nice time. The resort was nice, but it was sooooo hot! The night of our Anniversary, we went to Roy's for dinner. When we got seated and they gave us our menu's, we opened them up and there was a paper inside the menu saying "Happy 10th Anniversary" Jason and Shannon. It was so cool! Then they brought us a special dessert and took our picture and gave it to us in a frame. We really enjoyed it. It was a great weekend away. Did i mention it was the first weekend we have had alone in 8 years?! :)

2 comments:

lisa said...

Okay. I'm crying. 10 years! I love you Shan
and I'm so proud of you guys. Can I be proud?
Well I'm glad you had fun. Toast to another 10!!

The Wiersma Family said...

Wow 10 years, that is awesome! Congrats, we just celebrated 7 years! We are blessed!