Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tennessee Updates

Ah...My Boys...

Wow, Look at them Milk that Cow!




First Time Riding in the back of a truck...


Check out our Bamboo! Not sure how that's going back on the plain with us. LOL



My grandparent's neighbors... The Goats!








Just hanging out at the park.


Looking for Tadpoles....

Yesterday we hung around town. We went to a couple parks, went to Cracker Barrel again and then hung around the house.

Today we went to Mayfield Dairy Farm. That is where all the milk and ice cream around the south is made. It was cool, we took a tour of the factory and at the end we all got ice cream. :) Tonight we went to dinner at my grandparent's house. Homemade Lasagna....YUM!!!! The boys played outside the whole time and my grandpa took them in the back of his truck down into the woods where they got to cut down some bamboo to bring home. They had a blast!

2 comments:

The Mauchs said...

Man you really need to hold back on putting pictures on the blog while your away from me.

It is making me even more sad not being with you.

Anyways, looks like your all enjoying yourselfs. Love you guys.

The Mauchs said...

We love you too babe.