Sunday, May 1, 2011

Birthday Weekend

Jennifer's Birthday at Farrell's

My 35th Birthday Party
(Even though I am technically 34 until tomorrow!)













On Saturday Lisa had a Birthday party for me and it was SOOO nice! Thank you Lisa! We also went and saw Water for Elephants and it was really good! It was just girlfriends and sisters, and it was a really nice day. Oh ya....and Jason sent me a singing telegrahm to the party. Did you all know that Elvis is still alive?! :)

On Sunday I went to Farrell's for Jennifer's Birthday. We had a nice time and they sang to both of us. We have always kind of celebrated our Birthday's together since they are 1 day apart. Anyways, all the parties turned out great. Here are some picts .....

1 comment:

The Mauchs said...

No matter what is going on. you are the most bueatiful women i know. I do love you more than anything.