Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our Summer Vacation

























My Golfers....






























This year we went to Palm Springs for our summer vacation. We left Saturday morning and came home Tuesday July 5th. We had a great time. It was super hot of course, but we hung out by the pools most of the time. The resort had a water slide and lazy river for the kids to play in. On the 4th of July we hung out at the pool of course, then went to lunch and that night we met up with some friends that were in Indio and the kids all played in the pool, the sprinklers and then they did fireworks in front of the house until Nick started feeling sick and we left to go back to the hotel. Still, we all had a fun time. Jason and the kids golfed on Sunday morning. They played at 6am, so I slept until they got back. :)


Well, enjoy the picts!!!! I hope you all had a great 4th of July!!!

2 comments:

The Mauchs said...

I sure wish i could spend every day hanging out wih you guys and not have to work so much. I had a good time.

Team Harry said...

Looks fun!

I remember how nice it was to just drive to Palm Springs for a nice getaway.