Saturday, September 1, 2012

On our way to Washington!!!
 Visiting Stephanie and the family


 Deception Pass



 Lunch with Sissy 
 Heading to Seattle



 The wall of gum!  It was amazing and so gross at the same time.  LOL
Of course the boys had to add their GUM! 

 Hanging at Starbucks
 Goofing around in Starbucks :)
 The Space Needle
 More goofing around....  :)


The boys and I went to Seattle over the weekend and got home Wednesday.  I had to go to Washington for work, so i took the boys with me and my sister Deanna just happen to be out there at the same time, so she watched the boys while i worked, and then at night and on the weekend, we had time to do things and i got to visit my friend Stephanie.  It was a nice last minute, end of summer trip.

1 comment:

Krystle said...

Aww! I Love these! I'm glad you guys had fun! Can't wait for the FIRST DAY OF JUNIOR HIGH PICS!!! *Tear*