Monday, April 30, 2012

Birthday Weekend






I know it was a few days early, but this weekend we celebrated my birthday. Saturday I went to "Tea" with my friend Izzy and then we went shopping. It was super yummy and a really nice and relaxing day. On Sunday Jason had a Birthday party for me. He said it was just going to be a BBQ, but he surprised me with a whole little party. The boys and I went to church so Jason could clean and set up for the get together we were having and when i got home, i had a Strawberry Shortcake Jumper outside the house and a snow cone machine and he got Wahoo's for lunch! It was soooo fun and we all had a really great day. To top it off, all the girls went to the movies and saw "The Lucky One". It was a really good movie. I had a great weekend. Thank you babe for everything!

No comments: