Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Break









































































































The boys were off of school this week for Spring Break. I had off on Monday, Thursday and Friday. On Monday the boys and I went to the park and had a picnic. They played soccer in the grass for a long time and it was nice to just relax.




On Thursday, we all went to San Diego and went to Sea World and Uncle Corky took Jason and the Boys to baseball game. Then stayed at a beautiful resort out there right on the beach. It had so many things to do there. We planned on staying till Saturday, but left early because it decided to rain all day on Friday. We still had a great time. Enjoy the picts. :)

2 comments:

lisa said...

You guys look so cute. I love that bike cart thingy. I want to do that when the kids get older. :-) Really awesome pictures!

Krystle said...

Gasp! Sea World! SO FUN! I'm glad you guys had a blast! Love ya!