Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween









The troops before they went out on a mission to save all candies in the neighborhood. Shannon and the boys went trick or treating with the Gunner and Hunter from down the street while i stayed home and passed out candy. We are starting out first Holiday season in our new home and we are loven it. The boys dressed like Indiana Jones and I dressed up as a Lakers player with a fro, Shannon dressed up like a supermodel oh wait that is just her normal cloths. :) Anyways we had a good time and cant wait for turkey day.

6 comments:

Miss Sheryl said...

Hi Jason,
Your story about the boys and your super model wife is cute. I was expecting to see your costume. Are you going to post a picture?

Team Harry said...

I love that the boys were Indiana Jones!! Very cute! I'm glad they aren't dressed in scarey costumes!!

You must be the luckiest guy around to have a supermodel for a wife... She is pretty Hott!! Don't let the boys tell too many people cause their friends are going to hit on her someday : )

I wanna see a pick of the Laker too!!

ps.. I can't believe how much bigger Nick looks than Chris!!

Love you guys!!

The Mauchs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Team Harry said...

Love it!!! Great costume for you Jason!! We just got invited to the Mavs/Laker game next week!! So excited about that!!

The Mauchs said...

Lucky ducks. I hope yall are going to be rooting for the Lake show... :)

P.S.I Think you and Glen looked perfect in your costumes as well.

lisa said...

Jason! Wow. Looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish we had gotten a pic of the boys with Benjo since they were the same thing! Cuties!